Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Review

Ok about time I had a good weekend picking. I may have gotten lucky with the Saints but some luck went against me early in the Playoffs. I'll be looking to pick the Super Bowl correctly and end with a 6 and 5 record. I'll post my picks the day before the Super Bowl. Sirius NFL radio is at the Senior Bowl I'll be listening and starting to work the Draft. Tomorrow I'll review the Safties.

The Broncos seem to be committed to converting to the power running style. I know the zone blocking worked so well with Shanahan but I really think that the change suits Knowshon Moreno better and will improve our Red Zone and short yardage running game. Lets be real while the Broncos have ran the ball well between the twenties the Red Zone and short yardage have been terrible.

If the Defense can continue to improve (may be difficult without Mike Nolan) and we become more of a physical team on offense Kyle Orton will be more effective. I think McDaniels will have the passing game working better next season.

Here's to a great off season.

No comments:

Post a Comment