Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Crimson Tide National Champions

Good game I kind of lost interest at the half and turned the channel. I was surprised to see the Freshman Gilbert make a game of it. I'm not trying to take anything away from Bama but no Colt McCoy resulted in those turnovers that was the difference in the game. Unfortunate for McCoy I believe it will adversely effect his draft position. We will see what the doctors say. I had Bama in this one but now I wonder what would have happened if McCoy had not been knocked out of the game. Bama won on what I saw as their strengths though no secret here running the ball and defense. I do kind of question what could be called (at least I would call it) running up the score. No style points in the championship game I can see it early in the year to get the higher ranking but in the final game of the year bad form.

No comments:

Post a Comment